• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

I picked up the Enduro 2.0 30L a little while ago on Amazon. Not sure if it's 100% real but I love it. I found a small Spider-Man cross body bag to attach with red carabiners and board straps for a bit more storage.

View attachment 1118096
Did the Red O bag come from the Oakley store on Amazon, they have some stuff on their in the Amazon Warehouses no longer on sites or in stores. The enduro is on my list as a bag I want to pick up. I like the top loading design for it.

Did the Red O bag come from the Oakley store on Amazon, they have some stuff on their in the Amazon Warehouses no longer on sites or in stores. The enduro is on my list as a bag I want to pick up. I like the top loading design for it.
I don't believe it came from Oakley directly but it looks pretty good. Has YKK zippers at least so if it's fake, it's a high quality fake. I couldn't find any info on this particular red Enduro 2.0. They seem to be popular for 3rd party branding.

Camo Belt Bag

Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-24 um 16.22.05.png

Body Bag 2.0 #2

Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-24 um 16.21.28.png

Back