• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

dcaa734da138ba0adeb95a26ba586349.jpg

Maybe just one more...

I bought this one for my wife years ago, her mother and grandmother both had breast cancer and beat it. It's up in a storage bin at the moment. Only bag by oakley we have. I want a travel bag for my work, that will hold my laptop. But they seem less functional then my Swiss Gear one. Anyone had both and can provide a comparison on why oakley over swiss, other than of course its oakley ;)
6ccd429b08ab5364794a5c64584886fb.jpg

I bought this one for my wife years ago, her mother and grandmother both had breast cancer and beat it. It's up in a storage bin at the moment. Only bag by oakley we have. I want a travel bag for my work, that will hold my laptop. But they seem less functional then my Swiss Gear one. Anyone had both and can provide a comparison on why oakley over swiss, other than of course its oakley ;)
View attachment 695386

When I used to work in public schools here I needed to carry a lot more tools than I do now and I used to carry a Swiss Gear backpack. It was better because of all the pockets everywhere.

Now that I don’t need to carry as many tools I use my Kitchen Sink. I can still hold my MacBook and a decent amount of tools, just not all the **** I used to need to carry.

When I used to work in public schools here I needed to carry a lot more tools than I do now and I used to carry a Swiss Gear backpack. It was better because of all the pockets everywhere.

Now that I don’t need to carry as many tools I use my Kitchen Sink. I can still hold my MacBook and a decent amount of tools, just not all the **** I used to need to carry.

Thank you. I went and looked at the Kitchen Sink and other models in store over the holidays, they didnt seem as functional for my travel as the swiss gear backpack did. I love the aesthetic of them but I like the pocket options of the swiss gear better still. Only way to truly know is to take one for a test drive. I was contemplating an older model backpack from Oakley past that might be better for my needs as a traveling IT with a lot of gear when I travel.

Thank you. I went and looked at the Kitchen Sink and other models in store over the holidays, they didnt seem as functional for my travel as the swiss gear backpack did. I love the aesthetic of them but I like the pocket options of the swiss gear better still. Only way to truly know is to take one for a test drive. I was contemplating an older model backpack from Oakley past that might be better for my needs as a traveling IT with a lot of gear when I travel.
IT is what I’ve done for the last 20 years. If you’re a field tech stick with the Swiss Gear as much as I hate to say it.

big kitchen is the best back I’ve ever owned. It has essentially the same specs as kitchen sink, just a lot bigger and more durable. id suggest looking there

Back