• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

Size seems to be correct and it was OSFA but my old 13.3” fits almost snug coz of the thickness of the laptop (old model that has the DVD burner).
That Yoga is a slim one for that Sleeve.
View attachment 756719View attachment 756718View attachment 756720

I guess you're right that it is OSFA. At the time it was released, most laptops are thick and have thicker bezels around the screen too. But then there is this one that seems to be 13.25" x 9.5"

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Here is my collection of bags that i have gathered on the year since i joined the forum
I divided the pictures on
Lugagge and Duffel Bags
Computer Bags
Kitchen Collection
Grey Backpacks
Other Backpacks
Thanks yo everyone who has help me whith legiit checks and info on them
Have a good and safe 4th of July weekend, enjoy it
20200704_171821.jpg
20200704_171941.jpg
20200704_172052.jpg
20200704_172138.jpg
20200704_172240.jpg

Thanks mate.

When you say 'It is very similar to the original Icon backpack ...' do you mean its a replica? I asked because last time I went home, I was able to purchase a similar bag with embroidered logo (below pic) for 30 GBP. Same as how you described it with the compartment, tags and all...

View attachment 743017

...but when I checked it on O-review after I paid for it I can't find it. The one they have on there of the same color has the metal Icon. I checked the forum and saw @ChinoTJ 's which is below...

View attachment 743025

.......then I saw yours. Just wondering if what I got is legit coz it does look well made and sturdy with the materials they used and they do looked very similar except from the outside the buckles are a stand out and the O Icon.

Also, after snooping around the interweb (mostly sales thread so unreliable), I read that the Gen 1 Icon bag do not have the Laptop compartment and was only introduced on the 2nd Gen. Any truths on this claim?

I really like the size and its really comfortable but I had my doubts if it was legit when it arrived. When I left to go back to the Desert, I just left it back in the UK on my storage room. Just wondering if its worth to keep or just sell on?

Thanks again for your time.

Here's another one with embroidered logo. If it is fake, then is it a really good fake. Then maybe Oakley really came out with embroidered version of Icon backpack 2.0 that is not documented anywhere.

1594926037754.png

These pics are from O-Review for comparison:
1594926140361.png

And yours should be compared with this one instead of the 3.0 you posted, so the buckles are the same:
1594926374879.png

Here's another one with embroidered logo. If it is fake, then is it a really good fake. Then maybe Oakley really came out with embroidered version of Icon backpack 2.0 that is not documented anywhere.

View attachment 764484

View attachment 764488

And yours should be compared with this one instead of the 3.0 you posted, so the buckles are the same:
View attachment 764492

That's a nice camo Green(?), you selling it?

I can confirm that the first ICON pack has an embroidered logo on the front. I got mine directly from Oakley at a race.

Latest Posts

Back