• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Oakley Bags!

Was the Kitchen Sink discontinued? They seem hard to find compared to a few years ago.

Was the Kitchen Sink discontinued? They seem hard to find compared to a few years ago.
Oakley still has the model in their website, but its only the stealth color that's available. Amazon also has them but there's some dispute if they are legit or not since the patch that's in front of the kitchen sink is a plastic one instead of the sawn in patch like it usually has.

Last edited:
Oakley still has the model in their website, but its only the stealth color that's available. Amazon also has them but there's some dispute if they are legit or not since the patch that's in front of the kitchen sink is a plastic one instead of the sawn in patch like it usually has.
Thanks, I didn't know they were still available online. I haven't seen them in a store in a while so I assumed they were discontinued.

I just picked up the Batman bag

image.jpg

From what I read on the forums, this was a promotional item given to the movie staff during the production of the dark knight movie and was never released to the public. That's why it's hard to come by

Latest Posts

Back