• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single mega tower

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
So looks like I am starting a small collection again , picked up this mega tower today stripping it down replacing all Perspex and refinishing the case done a small section looks like it will come up well. Just need to get some glasses and a couple of watches now 😱
BE5BC2B7-5622-4729-90E3-EA1BB0FF1486.jpeg
F12CB804-969F-4DC3-8EBB-B099E3C474BB.jpeg
C2D2573E-9CF4-4C2E-AAB5-93C5B7A4CF22.jpeg

Hi buddy just water and a green scourer just rub it in the same direction top to bottom a little elbow power and they come up great . 👍🍻

Looks nice. I have two Mega Towers that I'm about to polish. I'm going to polish the Plexiglas with the NOVUS polishing system. I'm going to use a 3" DA polishers on both the Plexiglas and the aluminum exterior. I hope to get it done over the next couple weeks.

Hi buddy just water and a green scourer just rub it in the same direction top to bottom a little elbow power and they come up great . 👍🍻
Hi Spenc ,

Are the cabinets easy to dismantle and re assemble ? I saw the cube you did the other day . Very Nice .
I’ve got a few counter tops that could do with a refresh . Do you know the size of the cam lock needed ? I’m not really sure how they measure them so I get the correct size .

Thanks

Hi
yes they are fairly easy to dismantle you can only take them so far , enough to remove Perspex if needed . The cam locks are all different they are measured front to back , from memory the are 20mm you can always adjust the tab to fit . Hope this helps buddy

Back