• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Size? Chemical Vision Eye Jacket Redux owners list (xxx/150)

Well, I just noticed that this release was discussed on O-Review but I am not used to read that forum... this is (OF I mean) the first Oakley forum I found some years ago and it will remain the only one :)

I am quite sure that the same people that read OF, read O-Review as well, so probably, the theory of keeping the release safe from splitters loose its good sense, but it is my personal opinion...

From now on I will read O-review sometimes... :)

Last edited:
I ordered these with the understanding that they were for Father's Day. When the package arrived, my wife and kids told me I couldn't see them until Father's Day, knowing it would drive me crazy. I at least asked them to open and tell me what number I received.

I received #30.

I could trade as well.... I hope not to be too much OT writing this here...

with a Juliet beater frame (but not so much beater to be thrown away and with new rubbers)
or
with a Plate used frame (but not so much used to be thrown away)

send me MP if interested
the above two shades are not for sell, do not make offer if not for trading with this eye jacket redux

This is not the exchange

Last week I think size? have re-stock on EJX so..... I got one more 079/150

Size sent me a mismatched pair. In search of the other mismatched set in hopes of trading to get these matched.

#006 sunglasses
#023 microbag

F561905D-3ED5-439A-AA44-052152AB884F.jpeg