• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sku doesn’t match

Looking at the type of pictures, i assume this is the same seller. But I could be wrong

Yea I always assumed that was him to. He came on the OF a few months ago and the forum tore his threads apart. He stopped posting shortly after it.

Okay so I got more clarification from the seller just now. He stated that they were at one point Ducati’s but we’re then customized while keeping the SKU intact. And the lenses are authentic Ruby Iridium that were shaped.

if 365 was too much how much do you think these are actually worth then?

P.S. I am truly great full for everyone’s help on this

Okay so I got more clarification from the seller just now. He stated that they were at one point Ducati’s but we’re then customized while keeping the SKU intact. And the lenses are authentic Ruby Iridium that were shaped.

What does "....that were shaped" mean--custom cuts? Ask him if they are OEM, aftermarket or custom cut from OEM lenses.

If actual Oakley lenses, I'd say $300 range. If it had the proper rubber, maybe a little more.

“They are Original Oakley lens cut from another oakley sunglasses style customized to x squared style“

This is what he told me. There is a guy in my hometown who told me when I bought a pair he’d gladly do this same process for me for $25 bucks (plus the lenses price of course)

“They are Original Oakley lens cut from another oakley sunglasses style customized to x squared style“

This is what he told me. There is a guy in my hometown who told me when I bought a pair he’d gladly do this same process for me for $25 bucks (plus the lenses price of course)
There are some great cutters on the OF. @Chris A Hardaway is the usual go to guy. You’ll never be disappointed

Latest Posts

Back