• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sku doesn’t match

This is awesome stuff! If I over paid by 20-30 bucks I will just keep them. Not worth the return shipping. Plus, they're in the frame and lens color I want. I'll send in a picture when they come in!

I have a background in wood working and would love to know how to make these cuts and stuff.

If I take good care of them even after a few years of use will I have to tighten the frames at all?

This is awesome stuff! If I over paid by 20-30 bucks I will just keep them. Not worth the return shipping. Plus, they're in the frame and lens color I want. I'll send in a picture when they come in!

I have a background in wood working and would love to know how to make these cuts and stuff.

If I take good care of them even after a few years of use will I have to tighten the frames at all?
They last longer if you are careful not to spread the stems much. So putting them on your head like you would goggles helps save the nose bridge.

Are there people on here that fix these kinds of things if they become too loose? If so how much does it cost? Just trying to get an estimate encase anything happens in the future

Being as these have been altered from OEM, along with altered lenses, and then also altered rubbers — I would return these straight up.

Falsely advertised.

You can get a legit authentic frame only for $250-300
Proper OEM rubbers for $25
Proper OEM lenses for $75

Then you get the real deal, XS frame.
-Not some unknown altered by who and how frame.

It’s a popular enough frame you shouldn’t have a hard time getting that here from the community.

Welcome to the addiction!
I love the X Metal & Ruby combo too!

FB637B53-8DD0-4A67-AF56-6847D527F1A3.jpeg

FD46FC01-897A-47EA-8634-D062D690E704.jpeg

Okay so I got more clarification from the seller just now. He stated that they were at one point Ducati’s but we’re then customized while keeping the SKU intact. And the lenses are authentic Ruby Iridium that were shaped.

if 365 was too much how much do you think these are actually worth then?

P.S. I am truly great full for everyone’s help on this
*** that, shady as *** seller, return it to him and make him pay! Totally dishonest in his sale thread.

Being as these have been altered from OEM, along with altered lenses, and then also altered rubbers — I would return these straight up.

Falsely advertised.

You can get a legit authentic frame only for $250-300
Proper OEM rubbers for $25
Proper OEM lenses for $75

Then you get the real deal, XS frame.
-Not some unknown altered by who and how frame.

It’s a popular enough frame you shouldn’t have a hard time getting that here from the community.

Welcome to the addiction!
I love the X Metal & Ruby combo too!

View attachment 699153

View attachment 699154
Damn man this is basically exactly what I want they look beautiful congrats on such an awesome find. I guess I’ll keep looking around here then. I’d be happy with just a frame and then get everything else on my own. How often do they show up? And I know I asked before but I am new here and now have over 15 posts.

what thread do I search for when looking for a pair of these?

Latest Posts

Back