• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sku doesn’t match

Damn man this is basically exactly what I want they look beautiful congrats on such an awesome find. I guess I’ll keep looking around here then. I’d be happy with just a frame and then get everything else on my own. How often do they show up? And I know I asked before but I am new here and now have over 15 posts.

what thread do I search for when looking for a pair of these?

When going to this link, do you see peoples usernames?

When going to this link, do you see peoples usernames?

this is what I see. I just search here every now and then?

20E17F49-F8EF-48F1-8385-5D68E7B527FC.png

Damn man this is basically exactly what I want they look beautiful congrats on such an awesome find. I guess I’ll keep looking around here then. I’d be happy with just a frame and then get everything else on my own. How often do they show up? And I know I asked before but I am new here and now have over 15 posts.

what thread do I search for when looking for a pair of these?
Thank you, a few of the others have given some solid advise. Have to love this community!

If you like the X Metal colorway, I would put up a Buying add in the exchange with something to the effect of:

Buying: X Squared in X Metal Colorway

Abbreviated it would be:
WTB: XS XM

I cannot thank you all enough for helping me with this. Truly amazing community. I will be returning them when they come in tomorrow. This seller was not 100% truthful and I hope no one buys from him ever again. Hopefully I find a nice pair and will be able to post them in the next few days or weeks!

Again, Thank you all!

UPDATE: I have good and bad news
Bad News- is that the seller that I used over a month ago has SANDED the SKU off of the pair he has on eBay to make them seem like they’re original -03 ruby iridium model. Do I go to eBay and file a complaint? This is ****ed up and I hope he gets what he deserves. I’ll attach pictures
IMG_5983.png
IMG_5982.png

Good news- is that after a month of trying to find a pair with the right lenses I want they have finally came together! Thank you @chrisahardaway for cutting these for me! So hype and can’t wait to wear the **** out of them!
IMG_5964.jpg
IMG_5976.jpg

That's not a terrible price for the sku not to match...did it damage the finish? All matching and excellent condtion is probably the $450 range...

Latest Posts

Back