• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Small Cube(s) ...any interest?

OldSchoolLurker

Oakley Expert
I've got a lead on a couple of small cubes (aluminum) and wanted to see if there was any interest here. Due to their size they could be shipped without it getting outrageous. I already have one of my own and will refurb any of the acrylic that is beat up. They are currently being sold with a single wide tower (which is what I am after) but I can't justify purchasing all of them...I mean I can, but other people in the house might not agree. It's also a bit of a trek for me so I wanted to see if anyone was interested before I committed my resources.
If I am able to get that single wide I would most likely sell my 3.0 single as well. I don't have the collection to justify all of these cases, but I've had more fun tracking them than sunglasses recently.

This is my current small cube, it would be exactly like this.
IMG_4721.JPG

The hunt for cases is always a blast. What are these small cubes even worth?

I had a member reach out about the cubes almost immediately after my initial post, but thank you all for the interest. I'll let them share photos if they choose to. I tried to respond to everyone that messaged me and will reach out if I happen to come across any more in the future.

Back