• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

Can you do -6.25 and -6.5? I have astigmatism in both eyes but always wanted an Oakley RX.
I could do it in a fuel cell or flatter frame like Holbrook. Sure why not. Won't be genuine Oakley RX Iridium/Prizm in that RX though... But I can make other styles that mock ice, gold, or black Iridium for example. How about an Oakley RX frame like Brushed Chrome Metal Plate. Sz 55.... Or maybe like the Pitchman in Smoke/Anodized Blue?

I could do it in a fuel cell or flatter frame like Holbrook. Sure why not. Won't be genuine Oakley RX Iridium/Prizm in that RX though... But I can make other styles that mock ice, gold, or black Iridium for example. How about an Oakley RX frame like Brushed Chrome Metal Plate. Sz 55.... Or maybe like the Pitchman in Smoke/Anodized Blue?

Need to think about what I want done, considering picking up a carbon plate. Would you be able to do in that frame?

Need to think about what I want done, considering picking up a carbon plate. Would you be able to do in that frame?
Yes, and those are excellent frames :) I'd recommend doing a lens called "high index 1.67 aspheric with Crizal Sapphire". Now this is the best I have in clear lenses. It will run about $259 shipped, but trust me with a $400 retail price normally it'll be so worth it!!! (astigmatism has to be less than 2.00 cylinder for me to do that price). I have entry level lenses in your Rx for more like $199 also).

Does your lab work with digital surfacing or free form optics?
Of course, 100%. Shamir, Attitude, Essilor 360, Eyezen, House brands called Wrap HD or Ultimate HD. Not to mention doezens of free form progressive lenses Element, Precise, Unique, DS, W2, Comfort and Physio DRX/W3+. Wave tech. Whatever you need buddy! I can literally do it all. But most people need guidance to know what is best for them or their budget. Oh, and Oakley True Digital/True Digital II Edge also.

We're doing it! Violet Iridium Half X, custom cut, oem 8.75 curve. Next up 24k!
1571087990976723648229497773377.jpg

Latest Posts

Back