• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

IMG_20190209_171835991.jpg

I think this has it

I went through this but I most likely missed it.

Can I see some XS polar cuts from Straightlink donors? I want to see how the etching lines up.

Thanks!

Here you go sir. I tried to get it in all its glory. SL FIPs preserved polarized etching from the cut master.

20200621_223642.jpg

It's about as close to OEM etching position as you can get when you compare the 2, just curves upwards on the edge ever so slightly compared to originals.

Here you go sir. I tried to get it in all its glory. SL FIPs preserved polarized etching from the cut master.

View attachment 753794

It's about as close to OEM etching position as you can get when you compare the 2, just curves upwards on the edge ever so slightly compared to originals.
Thank you.... @Chris A Hardaway we will be talking soon.

I found this tidbit of information intriguing, though, from anyone else, slightly boastful...:biggrin:
Can you expand on this?
If you wanted to make a set of lenses that are the exact same double gradient tungsten to yellow fade as my Gucci's I could do that. In any of your frames, flat or curved. Sport or casual style. Metal or plastic. Not trying to boast though my good friend lol. Would be about $100 shipped.

Back