• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

I agree that the ultra Ray orange might be a better choice 🤔
Ultra ray orange sounds good. You might want a darker lens if you really want to mimic that density from your photo.
As mentioned a TR45 lens is lighter tinted so is cool. But NOT such a deep dark hard to see through look.... i hope that makes sense. Ya OEM lenses that aren't mirrored i can add mirrors too.

North American coating is my source. I'm a wholesale account w them. Aka NACL

Ultra ray orange sounds good. You might want a darker lens if you really want to mimic that density from your photo.
As mentioned a TR45 lens is lighter tinted so is cool. But NOT such a deep dark hard to see through look.... i hope that makes sense. Ya OEM lenses that aren't mirrored i can add mirrors too.

@LDS84 for sure, I would use TR22 maybe even the the “gray” lens without the iridium. You will want a darker base to get that hard mirror. The lilac on that TR45 is a pretty light mirror. You can easily see my RX adapter behind them. It has a 45% VLT the TR22 has 22% and I think gray has 18%

Good info here @LDS84
Hello Chris,
l just received the M Alfa

Do I need to send you the complete pair or just the lense or either way?
And can you confirm your address please, thanks.

@gonzomac thanks for the photos of your 2 latest additions. It was a pleasure helping you with lenses!
Prizm ruby polarized iridium
And i think prizm sapphire polarized?
20230225_163517.jpg

Back