• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So, here's my intro

tcharp

Oakley Beginner
Well folks,
Here's a brief intro for me. I am an old man who love my Oakleys. I am also a veteran and competition shooter. However, my new eye doc's office has told me there is no way they can get my prescription in my Oakley frames. I find this sort of odd, as all three of my existing pairs have prescriptions in them. Two of them are simple line bifocals, one is progressive trifocal. But they're older prescriptions that are no longer valid. So, I am attempting to educate myself on what I can do to get new prescription lenses for some of my older frames. That quest brings me here. Glad to be aboard.

edit, missing phrase

Last edited:
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_1703.gif

Well folks,
Here's a brief intro for me. I am an old man who love my Oakleys. I am also a veteran and competition shooter. However, my new eye doc's office has told me there is no way they can get my prescription in my Oakley frames. I find this sort of odd, as all three of my existing pairs have prescriptions in them. Two of them are simple line bifocals, one is progressive trifocal. But they're older prescriptions that are no longer valid. So, I am attempting to educate myself on what I can do to get new prescription lenses for some of my older frames. That quest brings me here. Glad to be aboard.

edit, missing phrase
The devil is in the details. Feel free to send photos or info on your frames, and a copy of your RX anytime.

Back