• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So I've been making some things...

386MFrames

Oakley Enthusiast
Lake City, FL
Now, don't expect to get one, I have like 20 people on "backorder" lol. I only started because I wanted one, and some friends at work talked me into making them some.

But I basically turn and machine everything on a lathe, except for the clips and the cartridge.

These are a couple different prototypes, but the stainless one is the final basically, but the body usually is brass like the red background.

Also, I am about to test out a new design with a titanium click mechanism.

IMG_20190622_214034.jpg

IMG_20190622_214010.jpg

IMG_20190624_091528.jpg

IMG_20191218_212312.jpg

Now, don't expect to get one, I have like 20 people on "backorder" lol. I only started because I wanted one, and some friends at work talked me into making them some.

But I basically turn and machine everything on a lathe, except for the clips and the cartridge.

These are a couple different prototypes, but the stainless one is the final basically, but the body usually is brass like the red background.

Also, I am about to test out a new design with a titanium click mechanism.

View attachment 743405

View attachment 743407

View attachment 743413

View attachment 743417
Very nice work. What ink cartridge are you using?

I love this. I appreciate a great instrument! I also appreciate quality!! Great job! I will also pay for quality. Please let me know when the list shortens. Thanks!
V/r,
Riggerbill

Latest Posts

Back