• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So year 2016, Where does one find blue gaskets for juliets?

brian999

Oakley Beginner
Got a pair of blue nxt irridiums from Linegear. Now I want blue rubber parts to match but searched ebay, welleva and linegear. No luck on blue gaskets.

I'm curious about those in the glow in the dark thing for rubber parts but those threads seem to have stopped years ago.

Got a pair of blue nxt irridiums from Linegear. Now I want blue rubber parts to match but searched ebay, welleva and linegear. No luck on blue gaskets.

I'm curious about those in the glow in the dark thing for rubber parts but those threads seem to have stopped years ago.
Welcome to the forum

I thought @Linegear Japan did sell blue gaskets for Juliets.

Maybe they are currently out of stock?

Have you emailed Linegear to specifically ask them? Website may not be updated if anything

Hello!

Yes I did email linegear and they are out and said prob restock in a month.

I thought that aftermarket suppliers are slowing down supporting x-metal accessories too but just prob restocking.

Anyway thanks for the tip!

Hello!

Yes I did email linegear and they are out and said prob restock in a month.

I thought that aftermarket suppliers are slowing down supporting x-metal accessories too but just prob restocking.

Anyway thanks for the tip!
Others may but those guys at @Linegear Japan love X Metals as much as the rest of us. I can't speak for walleva or any other aftermarket company but the Linegear guys wear Juliets and Romeos and Mars and XXs and all that so I don't think it's just for making money. I'm betting they started because they needed parts for their own glasses and love them so much that they wanted to keep the rest of ours wearable. Another forum member, Scienergy, has done the same thing. I doubt they will stop making parts any time soon. In fact, I'd bet that as long as their own frames last they will continue, and those X Metal frames should last longer than us.

Glad to hear that! Yeah these frames are titanium parts like the screws can wear out and just be replaced. Linegear, can't wait to get my nxt iridiums from them.

Is Scienergy like selling parts or like making part for his own?

such a shame for Oakley. The era of X-metals is what defined them.

Back