• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of my Batwolf hoard

juhs

Oakley Enthusiast
Gathered up some of the daily worn batwolfs for cleaning and thought I'd share a pic. Don't really consider myself a collector but have around 40 pair of these plus many lens replacements. After wearing daily for over a decade I can say for sure the top 3 lenses for these are Tungsten, Maritime, and Shallow Water (kvd). Fairly confident I have every lens ever made for these besides non-polarized versions. Personal favorite frames are granite and any of the cerakote models, although for some reason the black cerakote eventually do chip and show wear. I only wear polarized and wear all day every day since I have a light-sensitivity eye condition. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk 👍

20220326_233518.jpg

Gathered up some of the daily worn batwolfs for cleaning and thought I'd share a pic. Don't really consider myself a collector but have around 40 pair of these plus many lens replacements. After wearing daily for over a decade I can say for sure the top 3 lenses for these are Tungsten, Maritime, and Shallow Water (kvd). Fairly confident I have every lens ever made for these besides non-polarized versions. Personal favorite frames are granite and any of the cerakote models, although for some reason the black cerakote eventually do chip and show wear. I only wear polarized and wear all day every day since I have a light-sensitivity eye condition. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk 👍

View attachment 950039
want to sell any of these? :) Ive been lookng for any frames that arent the standard.. Cerakote, tortoise, carbon fiber.. Granite. or camo.. im a rookie compared to you. I only have 12 pair. But they are my favorite frame.. I will try some of the lenses you said were your favorites..

View attachment 950039
AMAZING

View attachment 950039
WoW that’s an amazing collection ❤️👍

Back