• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some of my shoes. I'm a massive fan!

Hi @Oakley shoe nut do you happen to know the name of these shoes, @GRFMotorsports thinks they are a Nails or Nails 2.0 whath do you think they are.

Thanks in advance for your help and time, i tried to PM you but your inbox was full

Look through here, I couldn’t find anything that matches those, the closest thing is the Muzzle for style but those are definitely a different shoe

Look through here, I couldn’t find anything that matches those, the closest thing is the Muzzle for style but those are definitely a different shoe

Thanks @Nortika i found these doing a Google search and they look pretty close, the sole its almost the same but the front of the shoe is missing the O logo so they are a diferent shoe from this ebay add

Last edited:
Thanks @Nortika i found these doing a Google search and they look pretty close, the sole its almost the same but the front of the shoe is missing the O logo so they a diferent shoe from this ebay add

It looks pretty close

It’s hard to keep up with shoes due to the many venders they had produce shoes for them.

Latest Posts

Back