• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Some Zeros and miscellaneous

naifs

I should Work at Oakley
Johnstown , NY
Some zeros , belts and what not.
0A46F62A-459D-42B1-AB58-ABE5E097F0CE.jpeg

74A7A7AA-E903-49CA-8626-A16E029368E8.jpeg

I am looking for the old school Zeros. The ones that actually say Oakley on the side. The black iridium lenses are fine but open to options. What do you have along those lines. I can tell from your pictures that you have those older pairs. Maybe send me some pictures of the ones you have. I was cleaning a pair I just bought and they snapped in the middle. Any help on getting a new pair would be greatly appreciated. I do have parts like ear peices, rubbers etc so if you have any that need arms etc let me know.

I am looking for the old school Zeros. The ones that actually say Oakley on the side. The black iridium lenses are fine but open to options. What do you have along those lines. I can tell from your pictures that you have those older pairs. Maybe send me some pictures of the ones you have. I was cleaning a pair I just bought and they snapped in the middle. Any help on getting a new pair would be greatly appreciated. I do have parts like ear peices, rubbers etc so if you have any that need arms etc let me know.
I can send you pics, but I am not selling any.

Well that doesn't help me. Is there any way to get that break fixed. I have heard of people replacing the tint of their Zeros but mine is a clean break at the nose.

If you decide to sell any of your Zeros give me a heads up before putting them out for sale. I just want an everyday battery.