• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Someone scored on mercari

Oh man I made a comment just to stir Chet up and it definitely worked. It’s part of the game do I frown upon people going after things after they are sold… definitely. But it’s a Chet world full of Chet people. On a second note I’m am extremely surprised @the_owl unblocked me for this 😂

Oh man I made a comment just to stir Chet up and it definitely worked. It’s part of the game do I frown upon people going after things after they are sold… definitely. But it’s a Chet world full of Chet people. On a second note I’m am extremely surprised @the_owl unblocked me for this

It’s a @Chet Manley world full of @Chet Manleys ?

This doesn’t bother me quite as much as it used too because I hardly ever use Mercari anymore, and I pretty much have all the Oakleys I was seeking, but just imagine if the Mercari rule applied everywhere in life. You are in the middle of purchasing a hard to find car and are half way through signing the paperwork , then all of the sudden the dealership rips up the paperwork and says, oh sorry, someone just offered me more. Or you’re in the store and someone starts taking stuff out of your cart. Its just a low life (Seller and buyer) who would do something like that.

—Also, side note. I saw that Juliet when it was live. She originally wanted $100, but someone offered the $75 and she accepted. I was considering buying it, but decided not too.

This doesn’t bother me quite as much as it used too because I hardly ever use Mercari anymore, and I pretty much have all the Oakleys I was seeking, but just imagine if the Mercari rule applied everywhere in life. You are in the middle of purchasing a hard to find car and are half way through signing the paperwork , then all of the sudden the dealership rips up the paperwork and says, oh sorry, someone just offered me more. Or you’re in the store and someone starts taking stuff out of your cart. Its just a low life (Seller and buyer) who would do something like that.

—Also, side note. I saw that Juliet when it was live. She originally wanted $100, but someone offered the $75 and she accepted. I was considering buying it, but decided not too.
This can happen in the UK when you buy a house. Seems crazy to me.

So what I have learned from this thread is those same people who get their panties in a wad over someone asking current market value on an item are the same people who have built collections by screwing other people out of their purchases... very interesting!

Get it over with……..PEOPLE SNAKE DEALS that’s about it, money talks i myself had been snaked, it’s effed up, but that’s how oakley works……

So what I have learned from this thread is those same people who get their panties in a wad over someone asking current market value on an item are the same people who have built collections by screwing other people out of their purchases... very interesting!
Well, i only get pissed when i see those Fugly Xeus’s being sold on here. Mostly because it’s like @Litos says: Most of the people selling those are just here to sell a Xeus and don’t really contribute to the forum….And they are ugly as hell and don’t deserve to exist lol.

Oh man I made a comment just to stir Chet up and it definitely worked. It’s part of the game do I frown upon people going after things after they are sold… definitely. But it’s a Chet world full of Chet people. On a second note I’m am extremely surprised @the_owl unblocked me for this 😂
I unblocked you a while ago. I dont know why you were blocked. I must have clicked something in a conversation or something.

Back