• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sorry to @kparrott, I appear to have made an error of judgement.

@Funky-Trixtar you've got two different eBay accounts mixed up. See screenshots below.

imthehelp is shady.

Kparrott21 sold me NSJ2 Desert Camo zero issues, and 100% ebay feedback.

@Funky-Trixtar you should probably clear the air after this accusation and / or change title. I do agree that Kyle talks a bit without always reading the context. But to mix him up with the other seller isn't fair.
A74F11AB-A020-4FC3-87B2-243E4F3BD6D5.jpeg

42CB1004-5F92-4B6B-85FD-B311F27C1055.jpeg

@Funky-Trixtar you've got two different eBay accounts mixed up. See screenshots below.

imthehelp is shady.

Kparrott21 sold me NSJ2 Desert Camo zero issues, and 100% ebay feedback.

@Funky-Trixtar you should probably clear the air after this accusation and / or change title. I do agree that Kyle talks a bit without always reading the context. But to mix him up with the other seller isn't fair.
View attachment 1026859

View attachment 1026860
Thank you, @DaysOfNoah. If this so, then why did he show another's eBay photos without any explanation....However, having dealt with you and knowing your accumen, I believe that there may have been an error of judgement on my part. With this being said, I offer my full and unnequivocal apologies to @kparrott21 and to @GRFMotorsports, for pointing out my mistake, which I didn't heed.

Latest Posts

Back