• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Sick as! With the right lenses, this would easily win one of those custom of the month contests ;)

Sick as! With the right lenses, this would easily win one of those custom of the month contests ;)
I dont enter those anymore though. I dont like getting beaten out by better custom folks here. Lol. There are a lot of super talented players that have popped up in the past 2 years here. I just mainly stay quiet now and post only here in this thread or the WOAYWT thread. Makes me feel less inadequate :lol:

I dont enter those anymore though. I dont like getting beaten out by better custom folks here. Lol. There are a lot of super talented players that have popped up in the past 2 years here. I just mainly stay quiet now and post only here in this thread or the WOAYWT thread. Makes me feel less inadequate :lol:
I said the same thing to myself. I was starting to get fat from having to eat so much Humble Pie every month :taunt:

Back