• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sourcing OEM donor lenses in Europe??

PiesangKop_ZA

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
London, UK
Hi all,

I am trying to source some Gauge 8 L tungsten Prizm polarised lenses that I want to use as a donor for a titanium R1 I am refurbishing.
I would like to source them in the UK or EU to save some $$ on the shipping and import duty.

Done some googling but with not much success.
If anybody has some tips or knows someone who could help it would be super appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I am trying to source some Gauge 8 L tungsten Prizm polarised lenses that I want to use as a donor for a titanium R1 I am refurbishing.
I would like to source them in the UK or EU to save some $$ on the shipping and import duty.

Done some googling but with not much success.
If anybody has some tips or knows someone who could help it would be super appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
I’ll have a look at my saved links when I’m on the PC - some of the Oakley Vaults in the UK are actually franchised (Gunwharf in Portsmouth for instance) and they had an online website too. Not bought from there for a while but they always had a pretty wide selection, including replacement lenses. Just can’t remember the name off the top of my head.

Back