• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SPF X-Squared Matte Black frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Retuned and custom cerakote matte black job done by Zach a few months ago.

Worn a handful of times since the retune. Nose bridge is in great fresh-Zach-tuned shape. No lenses included.

Asking $280 OBO and they fly free within CONUS! (no trades)

20200331_082308.jpg

20200331_082316.jpg

20200331_082337.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
These are fantastic! If I didn't already have a Carbon pair I'd be all over these. For when future pairs like this come up...how do these re-finishes usually hold up in terms of wear and tear compared to the original finishes? Is cerakote diff from other "typical" finishes I see from Zach et al?

Username Hidden said:
These are fantastic! If I didn't already have a Carbon pair I'd be all over these. For when future pairs like this come up...how do these re-finishes usually hold up in terms of wear and tear compared to the original finishes? Is cerakote diff from other "typical" finishes I see from Zach et al?
Cerakote is extremely durable, especially with how @zwc0442 does his. Shouldn’t chip or wear.

Dam those look great

Username Hidden said:
Cerakote is extremely durable, especially with how @zwc0442 does his. Shouldn’t chip or wear.
@PWG exactly what Zax said! About half of my collection has been refinished or customized by Zach in some capacity. His cerakote finishes are top notch, smooth, and damn near indestructible. If his cerakote scratches or chips, then the owner has severely neglected their pair!

Fantastic. I'm sure this frame won't last long; it's a beauty!

So wish I had waited one day! Just ordered a carbon pair off the bay yesterday! GGRRRR

PM but your inbox are full

I hope mine got through :D

Status
Not open for further replies.