• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine Case.

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Hello my friends. I've been looking now for a spine case ever since I met Arron Barr a bunch of years back. I saw his display and was in shock at how amazing they are. Since then I've been hunting and hoping one may come up for sale here. So far it's obvious that none have. Well I shouldn't say that. My father and I actually traveled about 6 hours away to grab one once. Before I knew what they were really. Only to have the seller change his mind when we were about 20 minutes away. That was about 7 or so years ago now. Since then I've managed a few cases but not the ever wanted spine case. May I ask a favor? Since they're probably not going to show up anywhere here at any time I'd imagine can you all keep your eyes open for me in Michigan or New York. I'd travel to Detroit or Buffalo and cross the borders if nessesary. This is the one I'm looking for here.

Thank you so much all. I'd post a buying thread but there isn't an option for that here. This is more of a heads up thread lol. 👏
Screenshot_20220415-074914_Chrome.jpg

Back