• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine Case.

I love the spine , I upgraded my aluminum double with the spine sign

EB502D75-1824-42CA-8EB4-8F43F6BFA085.jpeg

Heard these are incredibly heavy .. must a quite the chore carrying upstairs to second floor for those who have done so

Still my second fav case next to the double 4.0

Heard these are incredibly heavy .. must a quite the chore carrying upstairs to second floor for those who have done so

the spline cases are not heavy, they are pretty light
Hmm I wonder which of the double wides are the heaviest .. I remember reading threads bout people swearing and cursing trying to bring a spline case upstairs .

I have aluminum double , 3.0 double , and 4.0 double . I think 3.0 double was hardest to bring upstairs cuz the base was sharp and had to be carried into the room instead of being rolled like the 4.0 ..

@pjd1234 probably man handled his spline case and picked it up and put it on his back like nothing 💪🏻

Hmm I wonder which of the double wides are the heaviest .. I remember reading threads bout people swearing and cursing trying to bring a spline case upstairs .

I have aluminum double , 3.0 double , and 4.0 double . I think 3.0 double was hardest to bring upstairs cuz the base was sharp and had to be carried into the room instead of being rolled like the 4.0 ..

@pjd1234 probably man handled his spline case and picked it up and put it on his back like nothing 💪🏻
3FA3FA73-7337-478F-9DE4-DB8A7F79D7C8.jpeg

Well if you pick up this case you can get the sign for an additional $190 🤣

Out of all the cases density wise the stretchline is the heaviest. Being I believe there is stretchline doubles that would have to be the heaviest. If the 4.0 didn’t have wheels though it’s a definite contender.

Back