• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Splice Earstem Rubber

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
Hello all! Forgive me if anybody has posted this before but I sure as hell can't find anything helpful... We all know splice earstem rubber is rare as hens teeth so I started looking for a solution. I would like to make this thread a place for people to share their solutions. I thought, why not try something of similar size to see if it works. I bought a cheap, probably super crappy set of M frame earstem replacement socks on Amazon to try. Are they perfect? NO! Will they work for my needs? HELL YES!
This is how they look:
20180624_110550.jpg

Yes, there is a small gap that I can most definitely live with. They are similar in length and overall width to the originals (maybe a hair less wide.) This will work well for me. Hope it helps somebody else! Have a different solution? Please share what works for you!

That looks like a decent alternative. I wish we could track down the company that made the "SL" rubber that we used to see on ebay and get them to make/sell again.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back