• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Split Jackets, Racing Jackets and Jawbones

Why is it hard to find certain Sunglasses?

• Where you can find them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are for sale

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Cill81a

Oakley Enthusiast
I have been try to buy Split Jackets, Racing Jackets and Jawbones, but it seems that it is hard to find them for sale. Where would be the best places to buy these sunglasses from?

Racing jackets are still in production so you can buy them lots of places. Split jackets and Jawbones are discoed, but pop up here and on ebay from time to time. I prefer Splits :D

I also prefer the Split Jackets and the Jawbones, the Racing Jackets are my third choice.
Split jackets are harder to find, but they do come up here occasionally. @Steven Goldberg has frames for sale, I think. Also there was another member here who had a heap of spare parts for sale including frames. I bought one, but can't remember who!!! I'll post here if I can find the correspondence.

Cacatman thank you so much, this is amazing to know. I just hope that they are still for sale once I can access the exchange. As I think I notice someone selling a pair of Split Jackets, but I am not able to talk to people yet.

Jawbone and Racing Jacket are pretty much the same except the holes in the lenses and the hole for the strap AFAIK
I think some of the jawbones also came with the so called "vented" lenses.

Another obvious difference is that the jawbone icons are not hot swappable like on the new racing jackets.

For other differences....

I think some of the jawbones also came with the so called "vented" lenses.

Another obvious difference is that the jawbone icons are not hot swappable like on the new racing jackets.

For other differences....
I forgot the icons:oops:

Back