• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stan F.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool:šŸ¤™

Shaka+Whale+Tale+Photo+by+Kyle+X+Taylor.jpeg

Welcome on board! I'm in a similar conundrum w.r.t. the Pasque. It's marketed as a womens' frame but I love the wrap and the aviator-like shape. Still not able to take a call.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 10.26.15ā€ÆAM.png

creen%2BShot%2B2020-09-07%2Bat%2B10.11.46%2BPM%2B2.jpg

Besides vintage Oakleys, I trend towards either safety glasses or framed, semi-wrap plastic framed shooting glasses and worn with either clear lense or blue tint. I neither work in an environment that requires safety glasses, nor do i shoot (I ride mountain bikes), but the look, like "Sashoe" in Bullitt is timeless. This may sound morbid and macabre, but has nothing to do with the person's act or character, only what he was wearing. Remember that mass shooter in Orange County, Ca, who shot up at a hair salon? He was pictured wearing a framed wrap with clear lense after his arrest. The look, not the person or act, is what I think I like. I'm interested if anyone else wears a wrap with clear, prescription lense, in full frame plastic, for everyday wear.

Back