• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stanley Donwood Jupiters

O-man

Oakley Beginner
I keep seeing them on Oakley vault and am wondering if anyone bought a pair from there. I know that there is a hard case and a bag as well and am wondering if these are included with the vault ones. Anybody have any idea?

The description on the Vault site says, "The sunglasses come with matching box and micro bag that are also collector’s items." ...but then again, the text was just copied and pasted from the Polarized Donwood page; so who knows. I did get the correct case and/or bag with the SW Jupiter LX's, and Polished Clear/Violet Iridium Jupiters as well.

I just dropped $50 for the MPH pair, as I'm planning to drop some VL lenses into the frame anyway. I'll let you know if I get the correct box and bag.

At my vault, we have the complete set, case, bag, and shades for $129, non-mph as well

OK, so I finally got my $50 Donwoods, after weeks of waiting. I must say that I'm totally disappointed. First off, I didn't get the Donwood bag or case (it came in the brown Holbrook style bag and cardboard box). Second, they came with bronze lenses! Seriously, wtf? Even the box they came in says "Jupiter Donwood MPH w/Grey lens." I should have just bought the pair I saw on eBay for $60.

Latest Posts

Back