• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X Frogskins ROYGBIV

Yeah pisses me off I want the purple so if I don’t end up getting it in the end...
Yeah, I am pissed.. they contacted me asking for screen shots of my order confirmation email and screen shots of my profile with my orders. They have the order number it shows that it has not shipped. Now I gotta do a bunch of leg work because they are freakin idiots. NTRWK sucks!

Yeah, I am pissed.. they contacted me asking for screen shots of my order confirmation email and screen shots of my profile with my orders. They have the order number it shows that it has not shipped. Now I gotta do a bunch of leg work because they are freakin idiots. NTRWK sucks!
More then likely it’s staple as my first pair I ordered from network came directly from staple.

Bunch of bs. That’s why oakley and staple sold them all separately as well after. There was more then enough to go around.

05B361BB-5E1F-47BA-A214-9DC872C0B742.png

Dude!
I am going to war with NTRWK.
This is totally BS. Oakley, Staple and NTRWK are gonna hear an ear full.
I am beyond pissed.

Honestly this isnt something new from oakley, overselling items and having to refund because they sold x amount more than they made. It’s frustrating but has been happening for years

Honestly this isnt something new from oakley, overselling items and having to refund because they sold x amount more than they made. It’s frustrating but has been happening for years
This is egregious. They kept our money for over a month and a half purposefully stringing along buyers. They intended to deceive customers while Oakley and Staple had them in stock the whole time. They are liars and cheats no doubt about it.