• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

50DF77F1-3F9B-47E3-8907-81BB57656AFB.jpeg

I thought the episode was good. But the scooters we’re definitely out of place. I mean if he’s looking for attention that’ll get it I guess. Felt a little to fufu. But I guess they are trying to appeal to everyone like more shows and movies now days. They could of decked out some grom or ktm duke speeders that would of been cooler atleast.

I was hoping not to say as much as I have already in the first two episodes. I speak far too much. In fact, in the beginning, I was trying to pass my lines on to Ming-Na Wen. I said: 'Excuse me director, I really feel that Ming-Na should say these lines, 'cause I wanna stay mysterious. I wanna stay quiet. Sometimes, I'd say to Favreau, 'I think this is too much, I think this is too much.' I said: 'Noah, this scene tomorrow. I'm talking too much! This Boba Fett doesn't talk this much. Look, I've got all these paragraphs. I think we should get rid of it and Jon's going to Atlanta so don't tell him! Then, that morning on set, I get a call from Atlanta: 'Jon wants you to say all that dialogue. We'll cut it out later.' (laughs) So he was even keeping an eye on us from all areas.

":oops:

SPOILERS AHEAD

So I thought episode 6 was absolutely amazing. So many cool scenes and shots with the Slave 1, Fennec is an absolute badass, and Boba is fully healed and back. And then the awesome tease for hopefully next week’s episode, with possibly Din showing up. Talking about Black Krrsantan’s past was a pretty nice touch as well.

1642649188776.png

Latest Posts

Back