• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Agreed brother, I would have really liked it if they made another Solo movie. Supposedly there's a Lando series in the works but even if it's made there's a chance that Solo wouldn't even show up in it depending on when it takes place. But yea I think the Last Jedi left a bad taste in a large portion of the fanbase's mouth, while I didn't necessarily care for the movie that much I wasn't going to let that stop me from going to see Solo.
I really hope they have a Lando show. Donald Glover was awesome as young Lando. The only issue I had with Alden’s performance as Han is he just needs to make his voice sound a little deeper(without sounding cheesy of course) hopefully he comes back as well. And i want more Darth Maul!

Finally got to finish the series last night, and, to be completely honest, I loved every minute of it! The fight scenes were phenomenal! Did not disappoint at all. Obi-Wan finally got to show Vader why he's a master and Vader is not! It definitely made up for the first encounters anticlimactic battle. Awesome ending to an awesome series! I desperately hope for a part 2!

Just my two cents......
Hell yeah☺️ there was nothing wrong with this show. It was awesome.

4470EB2D-8854-4BD7-BCFA-85A342A27D42.jpeg

Back