• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Top-25-Star-Wars-Humor-Quotes-2-Star-wars-Humor.jpg
Top-25-Star-Wars-Humor-Quotes-5-Star-wars-Humor.jpg
Top-25-Star-Wars-Humor-Quotes-18-Star-wars-Humor.jpg

I like Star Wars. It was a decent bunch of movies.
Nothing to rave about it really, the old school was still the best, episode one and two second best.

this episode seven 😪, the failed attempt humor??? Omg that was fuqing fail, that poe character idiotic, that girl jedi??? Wtf??? All of a sudden she learned how to fight???, used the sword and beat solo’s son, whilen luke basically have to be in 3 movies just to be a decent jedi :lol:
That was pathetic. I give eps 7 a six/ten. I will watch episode viii when i get a chance.

Nothing to rave about it really, the old school was still the best, episode one and two second best.

this episode seven 😪, the failed attempt humor??? Omg that was fuqing fail, that poe character idiotic, that girl jedi??? Wtf??? All of a sudden she learned how to fight???, used the sword and beat solo’s son, whilen luke basically have to be in 3 movies just to be a decent jedi :lol:
That was pathetic. I give eps 7 a six/ten. I will watch episode viii when i get a chance.
Have you been drinking much? Wow

Yes, episodes 4-6 were the best. Episode 1 is probably the worst of the bunch. But to call them pathetic? No thank you.

Have you been drinking much? Wow

Yes, episodes 4-6 were the best. Episode 1 is probably the worst of the bunch. But to call them pathetic? No thank you.

you didn’t get me, i said when that girl just beat solo’s son that was pathetic, NOT 4-6 episodes

Latest Posts

Back