• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay away from This GUY.🤬🤬💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that’s some crucial fees sucks man. At least you got them back
I did yes and the fees were big becausethe purchase was big. The whole process cost me like 150 bucks so he did waste my time and money. I still cant figure out why he didn't want them. He used multiple examples when speaking to PayPal for his return reason. They changed daily.. I figured he wanted one pair in the mix. The staple dove. My answer was a solid no for shipping the cheapest pair to him over in Australia without buying something more substantial. When he asked for some much bigger pairs included to the package I was keenly interested..I should have known something would go weird with his behavior building up to the sale. Some folks just love wasting others time. He did just that. What I do feel good about though is the fact I understand the return process. I have not had to deal with that before so at least I can say it's not horribly painful. Its just expensive and costs both parties. PayPal makes their money no matter what in the end though. That's the unfortunate part.. no matter all the phone calls and bitching I did to them they ended up keeping the original fees. I mean what did they do? Nothing and got paid for it..

I did yes and the fees were big becausethe purchase was big. The whole process cost me like 150 bucks so he did waste my time and money. I still cant figure out why he didn't want them. He used multiple examples when speaking to PayPal for his return reason. They changed daily.. I figured he wanted one pair in the mix. The staple dove. My answer was a solid no for shipping the cheapest pair to him over in Australia without buying something more substantial. When he asked for some much bigger pairs included to the package I was keenly interested..I should have known something would go weird with his behavior building up to the sale. Some folks just love wasting others time. He did just that. What I do feel good about though is the fact I understand the return process. I have not had to deal with that before so at least I can say it's not horribly painful. Its just expensive and costs both parties. PayPal makes their money no matter what in the end though. That's the unfortunate part.. no matter all the phone calls and bitching I did to them they ended up keeping the original fees. I mean what did they do? Nothing and got paid for it..

actually you can get any fees reversed if the dispute went in your favor. All you have to do is call and ask them to reverse the fees. They won’t do it on their own. Let me know if you need further assistsnce.

actually you can get any fees reversed if the dispute went in your favor. All you have to do is call and ask them to reverse the fees. They won’t do it on their own. Let me know if you need further assistsnce.
I'll have to try that. I didn't understand why they would take fees for no service. Especially since I've been such a great customer for as long as I have..

zz-funny-34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back