• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay away from This GUY.🤬🤬💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SouLFuLFroG if they are taking the buyers side, take snap shots of your conversation via PayPal and prove that this snake was trying to pull a quick one on you. If you provide the dialogue PayPal disputes department will have to investigate further. I’ve been down this road many times. Unfortunately in the selling world there are many snakes which I’m well aware of. As long as it isn’t voice recordings all messages are considered legal proof of right to an agreement etc.

Either way he can’t hold your ****. When PayPal sides with him. Make sure he sends the exact same pairs back or you can make it as uncomfortable for him as he did for you. Essentially an eye of an eye. Until disputes are officially completed PayPal still holds all funds. He won’t get his $$ till your stuff is returned, tracked to your house. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

I’m pretty sure this is what would happen.. PayPal would put a hold on the funds on buyer side till the items are tracked, confirmed received by seller, and you confirm the product is in the condition you sold it .... keep thinking positive Brian..... we are all hoping this works out in the end for ya

Seems like with the proof you have, you should win in the end. Just a royal PITA until it’s all over.

On the flip side, I’ll join you down under for some Jay & Silent Bob fun, oh and tourism stuff too :)

B5E57126-2C2B-42CD-9103-5B0D0EA5BC50.gif

I would be a more optimistic in your place.
If you send exactly what was agreed, the buyer will have a hard time providing proof of impairment and cash compensation.
Just send all your evidence of the transaction to PayPal. Including pictures and messages.
I can not imagine the reason why the buyer is at right to keep the goods and get money back.
Be positive and feed PayPal with evidence.
I keep my fingers crossed that it will go well for you.
They dont allow you to upload photos to the claim. Its quite rediclous

They dont allow you to upload photos to the claim. Its quite rediclous

Yes they do. That’s a false statement

I’ve been down this road Atleast 5 times. call them and ask to add an addendum to the case file. Just ask if you can show proof of photos and conversation where it shows full
Intent

Damn that's what I was afraid of. I guess I better either pull my accounts and credit cards now or at least call them. How am I supposed to print a damned label for the Australian post from here. Jesus..

You shouldn’t have to print a postage label to be able to follow through on this. I have just been in a similar situation where I had to open a claim as buyer listed item wrong but was fully convinced it was what he said it was. I just took a photo of the package I was sending back with the guys details (hand written) on it and added tracking in the PayPal dispute.

If I can help in any way let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back