• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stay away from This GUY.🤬🤬💩💩

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I love all the stuff about riding kangaroos. I’d love to see one of you try that
Been there, done that.
1583459959318.png

You shouldn’t have to print a postage label to be able to follow through on this. I have just been in a similar situation where I had to open a claim as buyer listed item wrong but was fully convinced it was what he said it was. I just took a photo of the package I was sending back with the guys details (hand written) on it and added tracking in the PayPal dispute.

If I can help in any way let me know.
I was actually going to send you a message if it went down that route. I'd pay ya to print me a label to send him. Of course I'd most definitely send you something extra for your trouble too.

Now though an update to the case today. I was told to provide a return address and more proof. From there I was finally allowed to upload photos of the return address and the contents of the package. I'm super glad I took lots of photos. It sounds like they are going to force him to return at his expense. I'm guessing I'm still going to lose the 80 bucks it cost in shipping but at least I'm not losing my pairs here. That would certainly have been the ultimate scam on his part. I still cant figure his reasoning. Why bother me and nag me for weeks to buy something only to change your mind once you get the stuff. Then make up some crazy ass stories regarding one of the 3 pairs you ask for and want to return it all for a refund? I mean it's not a small amount of money here. Buyers remorse for him maybe? I cant figure it out beyond that he was trying some sort of scam that didnt pan out. All in all it wasted my time, his time, my money and his money. I cant figure it out other than some people are just f#ckin dumb..lol..

Thanks everyone for all the support. I think its gonna be alright though. The system works..lol.

Sounds like he’s trying to pull the same **** the mars guy did on me. I bet you a dollar that when PayPal tells him to return them he drops it.

If I lose that dollar though you better check that package real good and make sure he doesn’t swap out some fakes or just **** up your ****. If that happens PayPal will cover it. That’s what I was told by PayPal the last time I went through that.

I was actually going to send you a message if it went down that route. I'd pay ya to print me a label to send him. Of course I'd most definitely send you something extra for your trouble too.

Now though an update to the case today. I was told to provide a return address and more proof. From there I was finally allowed to upload photos of the return address and the contents of the package. I'm super glad I took lots of photos. It sounds like they are going to force him to return at his expense. I'm guessing I'm still going to lose the 80 bucks it cost in shipping but at least I'm not losing my pairs here. That would certainly have been the ultimate scam on his part. I still cant figure his reasoning. Why bother me and nag me for weeks to buy something only to change your mind once you get the stuff. Then make up some crazy ass stories regarding one of the 3 pairs you ask for and want to return it all for a refund? I mean it's not a small amount of money here. Buyers remorse for him maybe? I cant figure it out beyond that he was trying some sort of scam that didnt pan out. All in all it wasted my time, his time, my money and his money. I cant figure it out other than some people are just f#ckin dumb..lol..

Thanks everyone for all the support. I think its gonna be alright though. The system works..lol.
I am glad it looks like it's going in your favor.

And yes, People are fu..ing dumb.

I am also with @SiRacer420 that he will drop his BS once PayPal will force him to pay for return shipping.
And I also hope that PayPal will red flag him.

Sounds like he’s trying to pull the same **** the mars guy did on me. I bet you a dollar that when PayPal tells him to return them he drops it.

If I lose that dollar though you better check that package real good and make sure he doesn’t swap out some fakes or just **** up your ****. If that happens PayPal will cover it. That’s what I was told by PayPal the last time I went through that.
I hope your right my friend. I think too that he was after something other than paying honestly for rare shades. I'll definitely keep this thread updated and I'll be adding pics and stuff too once things escalate even further. Fingers crossed he just let's it go now..

Why bother me and nag me for weeks to buy something only to change your mind once you get the stuff. Then make up some crazy ass stories regarding one of the 3 pairs you ask for and want to return it all for a refund?
I bet he raided her “new shoes” account to make up the funds for purchase, got CAUGHT, and she locked up her sex drive until he fixed stuff.
Men will do crazy ****e when cornered like that...
Promising news anyhoo.

Just a little advice, film yourself opening the package when you receive it back, that way you'll have proof in case he sent something different back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back