• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

STIMULUS CHECK!!!

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
Not free at all, since it is being paid for by very high taxes......... for everyone
+ high duty / fees on everything, from food items to clothing, housing, etc..

And even though these taves cover, as you said, education and healthcare.... it does not cover dental care at all. That you still have to pay yourself. And that is very expensive.

Think that model is used for the major part of europe.

Fellow euros, please chime in. You pay for dental help in your country?
So... you’d rather get a 1500$ ‘Stimulus’ cheque than pay for than pay education (at least 10K a year) and health care? (Corona testing is 1000+, doctor visits are several hundreds, meds are some of the highest in the world?)

[/QUOTE]
So... you’d rather get a 1500$ ‘Stimulus’ cheque than pay for than pay education (at least 10K a year) and health care? (Corona testing is 1000+, doctor visits are several hundreds, meds are some of the highest in the world?)
any reason you are asking me? I don't' claim any system is the best, all i am saying is nothing is really free.

And as we see in italy, free government issued healthcare is not exactly the stairway to heaven...... or rather, it actually looks like it is :-(

If you are talking college - then $10k is low end.

Most range $15k - 45k / year

+ housing, food, books, etc etc

Even private K-12’s are around $15-$30k/year

free education and health care also means you will get a lot of migrants flooding in to take advantage of your system......... meaning the hard working taxpayers will have to work to support the fu cking leeches.

at least with the US system, migrants often seek work instead of sucking the system dry .

so there are so many many things you have to take into account when looking at US vs canada + europe system

Latest Posts

Back