• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions for pair that works for large head? 🤣🤣

Post a photo of your Flaks.... lets see them, or maybe you can trade them here on the forum for a bigger pair.

So:

I have an old pair of the half jacket that fit great. I’ve tried multiple pairs of cheaper glasses with no success. Now I’m back to trying Oakley’s again. I got the gascans but sent back because frames were to tight. I’ve got flak 2.0 on order. I’m told because they are custom I won’t be able to send back if same issue. I wouldn’t of purchased if told this up front. Anyone with same issue of having a large dome?🤣
@Oakley boss's boss has a large melon or ego. I forget. Maybe he can help. Either way, take it with a grain of salt as he is a Redkins fan

Big head guy here as well, bigger than yours even as Flak won’t even fit. Turbines and Triggermans are about as small as I can go. Both are snug but not uncomfortable, so I would imagine they would fit you nicely. My daily pair right now are M Frame Alphas which fit perfectly. You also might look into the EVZero line, they are very comfortable and the Stride and Range lenses are proportioned well for bigger heads.

Back