• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions for pair that works for large head? 🤣🤣

kb26_1_1.jpg

I like these.

I’ve got a pretty good sized face/head. The fuel cells fit pretty well but my eyelashes usually hit the inside of the lenses a bit. Double edges are good but that’s a giant pair of shades too. The drop point seem to fit pretty well. If you want to venture into something a little older, pitbulls are the only pair I can wear all day without feeling a pinch on the back of my head.

Try a fuel cell
those are tighter than gascan...... gascan earstems are completely open, no curve.
fuel cell have a curve, the end of the earstem will dig into your skull causing headaches if you have a big head.

Nothing beats gascan earstems width, if there is , i would like to see a photo of said pair

now see, in this video they say full cell is bigger than gascan. yes, the front/lens part, that might be true.

But the end of the stems are different, the fuel cell stems have a tighter curve which might dig into the back of your skull

agree or disagree?

Last edited:
Also, Clear lens ? not photochromic. Why would you want just a clear lens?

You want to use them just as safety glasses or what?

Latest Posts

Back