• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sunday Bikes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I think its safe to say no one is keen.

Some people reacted to this post.
sweet picture
bump.jpg

but i think the glasses are a non-seller right now!

The bumps are abit much. Surprised the MODS havent deleted the posts.

then sell them already...i have offered you numerous trades along with cash and have gotten minimal responses and the responses i get are contradictory to earlier statements...

Frog is right, chill on the bumps, if someone really want them on here they will contact you. if not the thread will be shut down

Username Hidden said:
is there a reason you people keep clogging up my threads with bullshit? first i get frogtastic announcing in my jupiter camo thread that he could still find them at retail now this? if youre not interested in them dont click on the thread. is there some sort of rule against bumping your own thread for an item you would like to sell? whats the likelihood of someone buying them when they fade back a few pages? is this not a buy/sell forum? do you people not frequent other forums? this is how it works. maybe if i had more posts i could get some favoritism...

There is nothing wrong with bumping, but most people bump once in a while like once a week. There is nothing wrong with frogtastic announcing in your other thread that he could find them for retail, he was simply helping people out. The only reason you should have a problem with that is if you were selling them purely for profit and taking advantage of Oakley lovers. There is no favoritism here, but if you are getting angry because they have not sold I would recommend posting pictures of the actual product. The first pictures look like internet pictures. Now that might just be a testament to your photo skills, but I would recommend taking a photo of them with everything included, and with your username next to them so people know you have them.

Oakleyguy7 wasn't trying to hate on you in any way, he was just saying chill on the bumps. We are very relaxed here, but excessive bumping is unnecessary, he said it right, if someone wants it they will contact you. If people are looking for these they will find this thread, the search tool on here is very powerful and this site is well indexed by google. I have seen people find a thread 2 months after the last activity and contact the buyer and buy the product. All we are saying is unnecessary. If you have any questions or issue, feel free to PM me.

Now lets allow this thread to get back to the Exchange part of it :redface:.

Thanks, OakleyBoss

Agreed. Tried everything to make this deal happen, granted I don't have many limited editions or a lot of money, but it seemed like he was ALL about profit...

$280 shipped guys. actual pics added to original post. or still open to trade offers for other frogskins or Canon dslr lenses.

upload pictures of the ACTUAL sunnies...

Back