• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Supreme Collection

i do have a chrome pair, i could never actually identify it as a specific collection. its all chrome, not sure what collection it is. the lenses are BI
There was a chrome supreme production pair and a skued chrome frog with chrome non supreme. I'll post pics of both for u. The non supreme is much more rare

My supreme collection

20191210_233714.jpg

Supreme chrome with chrome

20191210_233702.jpg

This is the rarer non supreme chrome with chrome .

03-145

I had put 24k lenses in it for some reason back when I owned it. I ended up selling them to another collector for stupid money. I kinda regret it though as it's super hard to find a skud pair with a box. When supreme decided on the colours they wanted for their collaboration with oakley they killed this skued pair and made them the supremes we all know so well.

sku
20191210_233906.jpg

My supreme collection

View attachment 682881

View attachment 682883

This is the rarer non supreme chrome with chrome . 03-145

I had put 24k lenses in it for some reason back when I owned it. I ended up selling them to another collector for stupid money. I kinda regret it though as it's super hard to find a skud pair with a box. When supreme decided on the colours they wanted for their collaboration with oakley they killed this skued pair and made them the supremes we all know so well.

skuView attachment 682882
Damn those are amazing

My supreme collection

View attachment 682881

View attachment 682883

This is the rarer non supreme chrome with chrome .

03-145

skuView attachment 682882

Is that your favorite collab?

There is also the red tiger camo and desert camo prototype supremes. Totally should have released those but alas only like 3 of each in existence.

Tiger Camo

image.jpeg
Frogskins - Supreme Tiger Stripe Camo.jpg

Desert camo is in the front.

received_869735389739947.jpeg

There have been other prototype supreme pairs pop up but these are the 2 well known ones in the community

Latest Posts

Back