• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro MVP green/silver shift

Chattabox23

I should Work at Oakley
Looks like a new MVP just hit the website. Super cool color combo in my opinion, and the addition of a Prizm Field lens is going to be sweet!

76015699-3B6E-4AAD-BB09-80E21C1C34B6.jpeg

So weird question for you @qtrain23. I ordered a set too, but the lens option while in my cart said it’d be Prizm snow black. Did your order do that too?

I ordered a pair and they said Prizm snow black too. Hope they come with the snow lense actually. But, the Prizm Field are nice too.

I was going to order it but I don't get any of the emails from MVP anymore. Not sure why.

Either spam folder or promo folder.
I was like where are my MVP emails? I subscribed with 3 emails so I wouldn’t miss them. I have the MVP color Shift Jawbreakers and the color is sweet.

True, but I badly hope that they come with the field lens. I don’t have that one yet. Watch it be some sort of crazy transition lens lol.
Maybe... notice in the email animation the color of the lens changes? I would be in shock if did change color though.

Last edited:
Back