• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro Prologue Eyeshade

Those look great! What does the logo on the yellow ear stem look like?

Mine still hasn't shipped yet and I ordered them the day they were released.

Those look great! What does the logo on the yellow ear stem look like?

Mine still hasn't shipped yet and I ordered them the day they were released.
Other side of microbag is cool too.
6E4C0FC7-5A55-425E-AFC8-D606D297D261.jpeg

Mine finally arrived! Sorry for the unkept beard, it is usually much more on point, especially since I sell my own beard products. I was just excited they arrived.

Pretty happy with them, although they won’t see much use for a bit with winter here..
07525D6E-1539-43C6-9CD3-EA45D30F184A.jpeg

The collection is starting to expand. First I got to Portals, but soon knew I wanted the Sutros. It started with the Kokoro’s. Then picked up the matte carbon’s, because I wanted the 24k Prizm for the Kokoro’s, and now these.
C461DCB9-3742-45E6-94AB-796895FB1141.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine finally arrived! Sorry for the unkept beard, it is usually much more on point, especially since I sell my own beard products. I was just excited they arrived.

Pretty happy with them, although they won’t see much use for a bit with winter here..View attachment 817946
The collection is starting to expand. First I got to Portals, but soon knew I wanted the Sutros. It started with the Kokoro’s. Then picked up the matte carbon’s, because I wanted the 24k Prizm for the Kokoro’s, and now these.
View attachment 817948
Nice collection. Love me some Sutros!

Back