• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro/Sutro Lite/Sutro Lite Sweep Comparison

DC5885

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Sutro/Sutro Lite/Sutro Lite Sweep Comparison…

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought a visual might be helpful. Now I’m interested to see if it’s possible to swap Sutro Lite lenses with Sutro Lite Sweep. It looks like they should work.

6ED0C3DC-1463-4C27-8068-2E567770CE5E.jpeg

F4524BD0-7DD1-4741-B369-D4DBF278C5A1.jpeg

F291FAB4-1CF4-4994-ADE3-ACBE4CCC0E3F.jpeg

6463D0E6-3B4D-478A-AFD5-F7811AF7FFA5.jpeg

I believe the frames for the Sutro lite and Sutro lite sweep are the same! Just a different lens shape!

I really like the sweep! If they’re gonna keep up with the “M Frame” lens names they better make a heater, hybrid and maybe even a super small one like a razorblade

I believe the frames for the Sutro lite and Sutro lite sweep are the same! Just a different lens shape!

I really like the sweep! If they’re gonna keep up with the “M Frame” lens names they better make a heater, hybrid and maybe even a super small one like a razorblade
I second that about the other M Frame lens shapes. I made that exact comment to the employee in the store about releasing a Heater.

I’ve already done two blade shapes. 😎🔥

Back