• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sweet retail display case. Huge. Never seen before.

Shady Day

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I was able to purchase this brand new retail display case/cabinet. Still has the foam packing in place. Lights all work, 2 sets of keys, extra hardware. I tried finding photos of this online but couldn’t find anything with pictures, description, availability or price. Anyone know anything about it? I can’t wait to move my collection in.

29A6470D-B35D-4339-9E67-BE2E795F9278.png

6926154F-B15C-44C8-AE72-32037DE22EF2.png

72FCD5EE-21AE-41AA-B46F-2531EDC6BD8E.png

Yeah these were used at rx stores that sold oakley. They are cool cases just a pain to keep up on dusting congrats on the pick up!

Yeah these were used at rx stores that sold oakley. They are cool cases just a pain to keep up on dusting congrats on the pick up!
Dang yeah. I never really thought of the dusting situation compared to my 3.0 case. I guess that comes with the territory owning one of these. On the other hand I guess it gives me a reason to give them some love each month which is more than they get now.

@Oakman1992 I am curious what you do to organize your MF bags with your glasses when you store them in this unit. I was starting to move my glasses from my large glass case and realize I keep all the bags under or near the glasses but on this unit there is nowhere to keep bag with glasses. Any suggestions?

Back