• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TACA Autism Awareness glasses

Message me your wife's RX, PD measurement (if not in your RX, ask your optician or optometry office for it), and what kind of lenses she would like (looks like grey, might be nice to update to Polarized with stealth coating)... I'll be happy to message back prices.

Ps- my brother had autism, it was certainly a challenge, yet he was such a great guy and such a tender person. Sadly he passed in 2004 at a very young age, and had trouble with depression too.

I know I am a couple months late on this article, however, my son was recently diagnosed with autism. I owned a pair of these glasses back when they first came out in 2010. My brother in law has autism and I thought they were great, however, someone stole them from me. I am looking to purchase these again. I've always loved oakley, but I cannot find these anywhere.

Thanks for the help guys.

Newbie.

looking at your female pair, its different than mine. My TACA puzzles go all the way up the arm

Our son is high functioning autistic. After learning that Oakley has an autism awareness collection,I spent many months looking for some of these glasses for me and my wife. Finally found these fuel cell and Ravishing pair on eBay. My wife has to have hers in Rx to see but unfortunately the place we go to cannot do these lenses. Does anyone know of a eyeglass company that can? Would be nice for her to wear these in support of our son. Thanks in advance!View attachment 755670View attachment 755671
Nice sunglasses my daughter is 21 years old with server autism and we been looking for a pair like that the ones on the right were did you find them what city and state? Howard

Nice sunglasses my daughter is 21 years old with server autism and we been looking for a pair like that the ones on the right were did you find them what city and state? Howard
Hi Howard,
I found them on eBay and poshmark.....you might be able to find someone on here with a pair for sale,or keep checking eBay,poshmark,amazon and other online sites...they aren’t a usual item to find,but if you persevere,you will catch a pair every now and then...took me almost a year to get these...almost had a pair earlier on eBay but got sniped in the last minute and lost the bid...just keep checking around,they will come up...good luck

Hi Howard,
I found them on eBay and poshmark.....you might be able to find someone on here with a pair for sale,or keep checking eBay,poshmark,amazon and other online sites...they aren’t a usual item to find,but if you persevere,you will catch a pair every now and then...took me almost a year to get these...almost had a pair earlier on eBay but got sniped in the last minute and lost the bid...just keep checking around,they will come up...good luck
what city and state did you buy them?

Back