• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tassie tiger , go easy I'm new at this .

Desert for some mate. ;)

Did someone say dessert?!

🍨

F7A82C71-3D05-4B61-9456-B8E4CC7893A1.png

Thanks mate 👍There is always something else I'd like .

Welcome and so great you have a Kato:)

Welcome.
Nice collection.
Welcome to the forum.

And yes, good stuff 👍

All he needs now is a Xeus… and I might have an extra one laying around! :smoke:
Thanks for the message .If the price is right I might be interested. I've got a couple of things on hold to pay for . Plus I'd like a eye jacket muzm bundle. I'd like to find a pair of red bengal straight jacket. Could be a long wait . I'm trying not to blow the budget. 😂🤣 common storey I heard .

Welcome and so great you have a Kato:)
I got the Kato because a store gave me some stands and they were the most impressive pair they had . I usually go for more framed glasses and older . In no order x-metal , 90s o-matter ej,sj, rj, bengal,Ferrari ,ducati and livestrong. I'd love a livestrong tb2.

Thanks for the message .If the price is right I might be interested. I've got a couple of things on hold to pay for . Plus I'd like a eye jacket muzm bundle. I'd like to find a pair of red bengal straight jacket. Could be a long wait . I'm trying not to blow the budget. 😂🤣 common storey I heard .
Thanks for the offer , muchly appreciated. I'll keep it in mind. Cheers
All he needs now is a Xeus… and I might have an extra one laying around! :smoke:

I got the Kato because a store gave me some stands and they were the most impressive pair they had . I usually go for more framed glasses and older . In no order x-metal , 90s o-matter ej,sj, rj, bengal,Ferrari ,ducati and livestrong. I'd love a livestrong tb2.
Keep an eye on this one... he might relist it (hopefully at a more reasonable start price) Right now he wants a Ferrari price for a corvette. Or send him a message and see if there is a non eBay option....

Keep an eye on this one... he might relist it (hopefully at a more reasonable start price) Right now he wants a Ferrari price for a corvette. Or send him a message and see if there is a non eBay option....

Thank you very much for that i will message him and see how it goes .