• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TB2 carbon bezel - anyone think too much?

negoshi8or

Oakley Enthusiast
Melbourne AU
While I don't own one, I have had my eye on them for a few years. Now chasing a CF TB1. Back on topic - while carbon was the rage back then, I always thought the CF dial was enough. A polished SS bezel would have contrasted the Ti well, and better matched the '0' - what do you think? Seiko Kinetic Auto Relay with the 5j22 inside did this well - Ti case with polished bezel looked great.

On that note - does anyone on the forum know if polished SS bezel mod was made (non oakley) or if anyone beadblasted the case and bracelet instead of the brushed finish? perhaps too rare to do?

There was at least one tb2 made that didn't have the carbon fiber bezel. It was meant to be a non elite version if I remember correctly. I had a pic of it somewhere I'll try to track it down.

There was at least one tb2 made that didn't have the carbon fiber bezel. It was meant to be a non elite version if I remember correctly. I had a pic of it somewhere I'll try to track it down.
Cool - that would be great to see. would be also good to see a polished brass or rose gold bezel (more yellow than red or traditional rose gold)

Here it is.

Screenshot_20220111-195019_Messenger.jpg

I really don't know, I kinda forgot about it till reading your post. I'll ask a couple people see if they know the story behind it.
This is funny because I was just researching the white dial and about to ask if anyone had ever seen one and here it is! Wow! Its elegant! I wonder how many were made? There is a black dial one to evidently

This is funny because I was just researching the white dial and about to ask if anyone had ever seen one and here it is! Wow! Its elegant! I wonder how many were made? There is a black dial one to evidently
Boom! Should have looked there first. Well spotted son!

Latest Posts

Back