• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Model Oakley Backpack/Luggage/Shoes/Other Are These/Help Identifying? [Consolidated Thread]

Papa's got a brand new bag! A little smaller than the flak pack but still awesome! And goes nicely with the other ...

20210527_151916.jpg

20210527_151902.jpg

Hello! I was directed here by my local Oakley Store (Thanks, Vin!).
He was able to find the bag in the computer using the plastic bags UPC, but because it's so old the price was listed as negative one penny ;-)
Its called a "Mallet Vertical Messenger", 92198 (also per the skull logo plastic bag I found inside). The snaps say "Oakley 75" on them. The interior is a snakeskin gray/white pattern. It has a zip top, zip pockets front & back and the snap front. Also came with 3 extra snaps and the padded skull logo zip pouch.
Does anyone here know when it was created or what the value might be?
THANK YOU for any help!! Bobbi

20210704_130947.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8679.jpg

Folks,

I have this pack, and would like to get more information / specifications / history if I could.

I contacted Oakley customer service by phone and chat, and I was told that Oakley does not maintain any product history, which I found somewhat strange.

I asked if there were any old guys around who may know, and was told that it was pretty much impossible to find out ?

So, if someone here on the forum has some info or history on this model, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks in Advance

Is it the same as this one?

Yes it is the same one, it looks to be in good condition but it is way overpriced, do a search here in the forum for backpacks for sale and you will find a better deal.

I got a Surf Pack 5.0 (newer version of the same Backpack) for under $ 50 us dlls. for reference, be patient and you will find one for a better price.

Back